It's Saturday morning and I feel quite well, thank you. I have a cracked rib on my right side, or at least it feels that way, from a fall I took in the bathroom about a week ago. I'm also coming down with laryngitis again for no apparent reason. But those things obviously matter not at all as long as my mind is functioning properly, which it is.
We are so all about Obama right now, as we have been for several months now. He's got such a good lead that it seems a sure thing that he will triumph over the disgusting John McCain and the even more disgusting Sarah Palin.
I don't know if George is going to play golf today. Rain is predicted for later. But if he goes, I'll be okay. I'll do my cleaning and tackle the rest of the list I made yesterday.
Susie and Carol are coming next weekend, which includes Halloween. I'll probably have Aiden in the afternoon Friday. Then I volunteered to have him spend the night before Election Day the next Tuesday since school is closed. So I'll have some tiring times ahead, but hopefully fun, and it's always great to see the sisters.
I'm determined that this day is going to be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment